SHIPPING DELAY: 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
ONLINE ORDERS AND OPERATIONS ARE ACTIVE. RETAIL STORE IS CLOSED.
SIZING CHART DETERMINE YOUR VEST SIZE
- When choosing a vest size, you need to take into account both your height and weight
- First find your Height Range, then compare Weight Range
- Height: the end of the vest should fall around the navel or slightly below
- Weight: whether your weight is distributed more in the abdomen, chest & shoulders or evenly will be important
- Each vest size comes pre-loaded with 10 lbs of high-density steel weights, each weighting 2.25oz
- Each weight pocket can hold two weights and weights can be arranged across pockets to change weight distribution
- The maximum weight capacity is different for each size of vest when fully loaded – please see chart below for max capacity of each size
|PRO Max Weight|
|ELITE Max Weight|