Welcome back to Thursday’s P.E. Drill Thrill! This week, we’re bringing you a SandBell game with video demonstration and two individual SandBell exercises. Add these games and exercises to your P.E. SandBell workout arsenal so you can build your own challenging and fun SandBell workouts!
SandBell Overhead Pass: Organize students in two lines parallel to each other with four to five feet in between each line. Give the first person at each line a SandBell.
- The first student passes the SandBell over his/her head to the student behind them.
- After passing the SandBell, the student runs to the back of the line.
- The first line to pass the SandBell all the way down the line, wins!
- Start on hands and knees with the SandBell on the back.
- Balance the SandBell on the back as opposite arm and leg reach up and out.
- Return and switch sides.
- Start in push up position with light SandBells under both feet.
- Bring one knee tucked toward chest.
- Alternate tuck position of the knees.