Challenge Stability to Increase Performance with the all NEW WaterBell™
The ultimate unstable, portable free-weight that's ideal for travel, fitness and rehab.
Benefits and Uses of the WaterBell
- Provides the dual advantage of weight resistance and stability challenge for training.
- Shake the WaterBell to move the water quickly and cause quick muscle contraction and release like any shake weight.
- Perfect for use as a dumbbell, hand-weight or medicine ball for a variety of functional exercises.
- Weight sizes are approximate.
- Change the stability and variable resistance by adjusting water levels; more water increases weight and stability, while less water makes it lighter and less stable.
- Blowing some air into the balloon creates even more instability.
- Use the smallest size WaterBell as a hand-weight to tone arms while walking or exercising.
- Perfect portable weight for travel, so you can continue your workout program on the road! Easy to fill and empty at any sink or faucet. An empty WaterBell is lightweight and lies completely flat when empty to fit easily into a briefcase or luggage.
- Fantastic physical therapy and rehab tool to train proprioception due to the imbalance caused by moving water. Try it for shoulder and upper body exercises, or hold and move while standing single-leg for ankle and lower extremities.
- Fun, safe and effective for all ages and great for physical education classes.
- Great pool exercise weight for water aerobics and aqua jogging.
Instructions and Features of the WaterBell.
1. Open the velcro closure strap and insert a balloon inside bell.
2. Attach the balloon to your faucet, hold by the velcro closure strap and fill carefully.
3. Tie the end of the balloon when filled to desired level, then close the velcro closure strap. Easily adjustable weight, sizes are recommended filled capacity.
Three extra balloons included with each WaterBell. Available in 3 lb., 5 lb., 10 lb. and 15 lb. weights. The WaterBell is constructed from a durable, neoprene outer shell. Balloons are inserted into the WaterBell and then filled with water. While very resistant to bursting and leaking, the inner balloons are expected to wear, leak or burst over time. Do not use in an area where water damage is a concern. Replacement balloons are available. WARNING: empty balloons are a choking hazard!
Questions and Answers About the WaterBell
Q: Will the balloon break and leak water?
A: Yes, while very resistant to breaking due to the design and protection of the neoprene cover, you will have breaks and leaks over time. We sell balloons we have selected because they are more durable, but don’t use in an area where a leak of water is a concern. If you fill the WaterBell to less than capacity and/or add some air, there is less chance of bursting when thrown, dropped, or slammed.
Q: What is the return policy and warranty?
A: You may return the product for any reason within 30 days for a refund. The WaterBell has a one year replacement warranty for defects, but the balloons are disposable. We sell replacement packs of balloons. Give us a call or email first to obtain a return authorization.
Q: Do I need to use the provided balloons, or can I buy my own?
A: You are free to try other balloons. We carefully selected ours to reduce leaks and breakage.
Q: Can I travel with the WaterBell?
A: YES! They are great to take on the road. Just take extra balloons and when you need to empty the WateBell to put back in your suitcase, either untie the knot or use a pen to puncture the balloon over a sink or tub.
Q: Is it okay to throw and slam the WaterBell?
A: There is an increased risk of bursting and leaking, but they are pretty tough. Just use in an area where water is not a concern. We recommend you include some air when you fill and leaving some slack in the Velcro closure. Have a towel and replacement balloon handy just in case.