Hyper Vest COOL
Chill Out With the Hyper Vest® COOL
Cool down, chill out and rest easy—but don’t get too comfortable. The Hyper Vest COOL from Hyperwear is designed to cool the body’s core temperature and lower heart rate to recover faster, so you can hit the ground running. The Hyper Vest COOL cooling vest employs the use of uniformly sized and strategically placed Gel or Phase Change cooling packs that chill the body back to normal temperature and rate.
Who can benefit from this innovative cooling vest? Anyone and everyone. From athletes and fitness enthusiasts, to walkers and weekend golfers, using the COOL vest to lower the body’s core temperature provides advantages at any fitness level. Research reveals that approximately 75 percent of energy expended by the body is required to maintain normal body temperature, and the remaining 25 percent is used to fire our muscles and electrify the brain.
Help your body help itself. Use the COOL vest to pre-cool and lower core temperature, and then tack on that saved energy so you can rapidly fire up those muscles, push harder, endure longer and perform better.
The vest itself is constructed from a wicking fabric, with cooling pack loading pouches. Side zippers and cinching drawstrings allow the user to fit the vest specifically to their comfort preferences, which also makes dressing and removing quick and simple. The patented Hyper Vest® performance secures the packs firmly in place during any type of activity or exercise.
Cooling Packs for the Hyper Vest COOL
Assessing your training program requirements and personal preferences will decipher which cooling pack is best suited for you. Hyper Vest COOL Gel packs maintain a deep, low temperature at 32 degrees for up to an hour, while the Phase Change packs cool at 58 degrees for two to four hours of relief. Unlike other cooling vests that are evaporative, the Hyper Vest COOL works even in humid conditions. Depending on how you intend to use the COOL vest—during a workout or for pre and post cooling, you can determine which packs will be most beneficial to you and your fitness needs.
Like the Hyper Vest PRO, the Hyper Vest COOL allows the user to engage in any type of movement with comfort and ease, as the cooling packs are secured firmly in place by the vest’s patented control system. The COOL vest is available in sizes small, medium and large and can be purchased along with a booster set of four additional Gel or Phase Change packs.
Benefits of a COOLing vest
Whether you’re looking for a cooling vest for use pre-cooling athletic performance enhancement or recovery, the Hyper Vest COOL is going to exceed your needs and requirements. No exceptions.
Pre-cooling an athlete’s core temperature reduces the demands on the body to cool its core, while preserving valuable muscle energy necessary during training and competition. Wear the Hyper Vest COOL to facilitate this cooling and regulating process, and simultaneously improve athletic performance. What’s more, according to a research study by Nike and academics, an endurance athlete’s performance can improve by pre-cooling in advance of competition.
Pre-and-post cooling after vigorous activity is a widely held practice designed to reduce swelling and inflammation and speed up recovery time. The Hyper Vest COOL is a simple, quick and efficient way to chill core surface area and allow the user the freedom to move freely and comfortably.
The Hyper Vest COOL incorporates the same patented control system of the Hyper Vest PRO, enabling the vest to be worn throughout training, competition and active movement of any kind.
But we don’t stop at traditional. Industrial safety, motorcycling, emergency response, military, construction workers, landscapers, rehabilitation, therapy for multiple sclerosis and epilepsy, school mascots, mixed martial arts, yoga, Pilates, autism and occupational therapy represent the non-traditional people and markets that have used the vest, seen results and been made believers.
"So far, the biggest problem I have is not wanting to take the vest off." - John, Crossfit althlete
"I got to try the [Hyper Vest COOL] prototype out for a couple of weeks until I received the real deal. I used it before and after long rides, as well as on the trainer. It helped keep my body temperature down, which is a tremendous help." - James Cotter, Pro-Triathlete
Quick Purchase: Hyper Vest COOL